Meet the Owners of Capella Mortgage
Matthew Dale and Corinne Cordon Have A Combined Experience of Over 30 Years Experience in Mortgages and Private Lending
Meet the Owners of Capella: Corinne Cordon and Matthew Dale.
As soon as you meet Corinne Cordon and her son Matthew Dale, the owners of Capella Mortgage, you’ll learn that family means everything to them! Corinne has been in the mortgage industry since 1997 and in Private Lending since 2002. At the same time, Matt was learning the ins-and-outs of the business and over the years he has become a powerhouse in the industry as well.
Owner & Chairman of the Board
Corinne Cordon is one of the owners and the Chairman of the Board for Capella Mortgage. She has a B.S. in Business Admin/MIS from UNLV and she started her career in IT, building systems on small business computers to serve the business community. After 8 years of IT, she moved on to Citibank, N.A., learned the credit card business for 8 years, and then started originating loans in the Las Vegas Valley in 1996, quite by accident. Eventually she added expertise in commercial lending through the CCIM program, residential lending with Desktop Underwriter, and hard money lending through the school of hard knocks. Corinne has extensive experience in computer programming, systems and financial analysis and has designed the origination and servicing software her company uses to handle a large volume of complex loans.
More about Corinne:
- Corinne has lived in Las Vegas NV since 1980
- She began working with Citibank in 1987
- She formed Capella Commercial Mortgage in 2002
- Corinne has served on the Board of Directors of the Private Lenders Group
- She is active in legislative issues
- She is an active investor in Trust Deeds
- Fun fact: Corinne is an avid ballroom dancer competing in international standard and latin events, as well as west coast and east coast swing dancing.
Owner, President & Broker
Matthew Dale is the co-owner of Capella Mortgage along with Corinne and is also the president and broker. Matt has been involved in the mortgage industry and Capella Mortgage since he was 16 years old, and his work with our investor base has been a key component to our company and our success.
Matthew does the initial underwriting on all loans prior to presenting them to our investors on our portal, and has the final say on the acceptance or denial of an applicant. Matt works directly with our portfolio of over 1,000 Private Investors to secure funding for our loans.
Additionally, he is responsible for pricing our loans.
More about Matt:
- Born and raised in Las Vegas
- 10 years of Private Lending experience
- Secured funding for 100’s of millions of dollars in private lending loans
- Is an active investor in Trust Deeds
- Fun facts: Matt loves to play golf, drive race cars, and work on his fleet of “drift” cars.
If you’re ready to apply for a hard money loan, fill out our easy Hard Money Loan Application.Proudly Serving: Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, & Colorado – NMLS #372157
Call Capella Mortgage today! (702) 214-4700